Private clouds offer the efficiencies and agility of public clouds with the security and control of internal data centers, but many cloud software platforms require long implementation cycles and enormous resources devoted to the effort. 6fusion takes a different approach with a SaaS platform that gives you all the benefits of a private cloud in days or weeks, not months or years.
6fusion offers a wide range of utility computing technologies and services to help you understand, plan, and deliver your internal private and hybrid cloud services. With the vendor agnostic UC6 Cloud Management Platform, your IT organization can streamline workload provisioning and management, increase cost transparency, provide standardization, improve corporate IT security and effectively deliver business-focused solutions to your users.
Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud in One
The Enterprise iNode from 6fusion has all the same functionality as our iNode Network, including instant self-service provisioning, enterprise “app store” capabilities, rapid insight into how systems and infrastructure are performing, and highly granular reporting capabilities. Leveraging our Workload Allocation Cube (WAC), a patented cloud metering technology, enterprises can measure internal consumption and provide transparent cost reports and charge backs.
Flexibility with Hybrid clouds
What truly separates 6fusion apart from other cloud platforms is that customers can link their Enterprise iNode deployments to any of the federated data centers that make up the 6fusion iNode Network, creating an on-demand bridge for future cloud workload outsourcing. This increases flexibility, maps internal costs to public costs, improves workload allocation decisions and provides the opportunity to “burst” into the public cloud as load expands – all from a single console.
Enterprise iNode Features:
- Real Time IT Cost Trend Analysis – Generates a granular cost representation of any application in minutes. This capability allows CIO’s and senior management to generate immediate insight into the trends impacting their total cost of ownership for IT.
- One Stroke IT Charge Back – Create utility sub-meters for specific departments or server groups to report on cost allocations and gain operations segregation.
- Benchmark Your Apps against the 6fusion iNode Network – 6fusion’s software technology is used to federate and distribute cloud computing services on a global basis through the 6fusion iNode Network. Plug in and benchmark the cost of your internal applications against other operations in the network.
- Transform Your Infrastructure RFP Process – TCO is one of the most important decision factors when procuring new data center infrastructure to power your enterprise. UC6 provides valuable pre-purchase analysis of vendor bids to streamline the selection process.
- Ensure Budgetary Accuracy of Test Services Prior to Going Live – UC6 aids the transition of data center applications from test to production by ensuring budgetary accuracy before going live.