6fusion has established a global open marketplace for public cloud computing called the iNode Network that gives you access to a large network of cloud providers – we call them iNodes – offering infrastructure-as-a-service. Here you have a choice of cloud providers to deploy workloads into via one simple yet powerful SaaS platform. Use one cloud provider, use several cloud providers, or use all of them – the choice is yours. And you can deploy, manage, and orchestrate workloads in one platform, instead of having to use one for each vendor.
Additionally, users get the benefit of a true utility model. The iNode network provides computing resources in an on demand, pay-per-use model. Pay only for what you use, not what you provision. All resources consumed in the iNode Network are measured using the commercial industry standard measure for computing consumption, the Workload Allocation Cube. This ensures that billing is consistent, regardless of which data center is chosen.
You will find many advantages to this utility-based, open marketplace model:
- Choice – You have the option to select which datacenters your workloads are deployed to and you don’t have to pick just one. Use them all!
- Simple-to-Use, Yet Powerful, Platform – The 6fusion UC6 platform enables you to deploy, manage and orchestrate workloads across environments
- Geographical Flexibility – Our network of global cloud providers gives you the ability to manage data location with 6fusion
- Price Comparison – Since cloud providers can set their own prices, you can get to choose the best clouds or group of clouds that best meet your needs and budget
- Simplified, Uniform Billing – All billing is handled through 6fusion and measured with the WAC, regardless of how many data centers or countries you need to deploy into
- Availability Guarantees – 6fusion has a strict certification process backed by a strong 99.99% availability SLA that all data centers are required to meet. All our data centers are Tier 3 or 4 certified.
To learn more about how you can use the iNode Network or to learn more about joining the iNode Network, please contact us.