6fusion’s Enterprise iNode is a SaaS cloud management platform that gives you the ability to create a private cloud, access an open marketplace of public clouds, or do both in a hybrid cloud model. Enterprise iNode is based on 6fusion’s UC6 Cloud Management Platform that is truly unique in this market because it’s a SaaS platform that enables you to create a cloud with your existing infrastructure today, not months or years from now. You can start using the platform today!
With the vendor neutral UC6 Cloud Management Platform, your IT organization can streamline workload provisioning and management, increase cost transparency, provide standardization, improve corporate IT security and effectively deliver business-focused solutions to your users.
Enterprise iNode Features:
- Benchmark Your Apps against the 6fusion iNode Network – You need to know your IT operational efficiency before you consider moving to the cloud. Plug in and benchmark the cost of your internal applications against other operations in the network.
- Know Where Your IT Resources Are Going – Enterprise iNode can give you granular details of resource allocation and usage in minutes. This capability allows CIO’s and senior management to generate immediate insight into the trends impacting their total cost of ownership (TCO) for IT.
- Accurate IT Cost Allocation – Create utility sub-meters for specific departments or server groups to report on cost allocations and gain operations segregation.
- Transform Your Internal Project Profitability – Return on Investment is one of the most important decision factors when starting a new project that involves IT. UC6 provides valuable data that has transformed many IT organizations ability to accurately determine project profitability.
- Ensure Budgetary Accuracy of Test Services Prior to Going Live – UC6 aids the transition of data center applications from test to production by ensuring budgetary accuracy before going live.
Private Cloud Security with Public Cloud Functionality
The Enterprise iNode from 6fusion has all the same functionality as our iNode Network, including instant, self-service provisioning, enterprise “app store” capabilities, rapid insight into how systems and infrastructure are performing, and highly granular reporting capabilities. Leveraging our Workload Allocation Cube (WAC) technology, enterprises can measure internal consumption and provide transparent cost reports and charge backs.
Flexibility with Hybrid clouds
What truly separates 6fusion apart from other cloud platforms is that customers can link their Enterprise iNode deployments to any of the federated data centers that make up the 6fusion iNode Network, creating an on-demand bridge for future cloud workload outsourcing. This increases flexibility, maps internal costs to public costs, improves workload allocation decisions and provides the opportunity to “burst” into the public cloud as load expands – all from a single console.
6fusion’s Enterprise iNode technology is licensed on a per core basis with an anual maintenance subscription. For a product demo, pricing, or to find a 6fusion Solution Partner in your area, contact us today!